In the Fall we return to our mid-afternoon three-hour format and have more time to do “hands-on” cooking and practice party-worthy meals.
What Will I Learn?
- Hands on veggie harvest & preparation
- Knife handling & cutting methods
- Tips on finding ingredients in season & suggestions for preserving the farm’s bounty
- How to maximize flavor in your cooking & inspiration to encourage joyful cooking
- Knowledgeable cultural & nutrition discussion about we’re eating
What to Expect:
- Class size is limited to 12 people
- You will be working together with other students in a friendly, hands-on environment led by our professional farm educators
- You will be standing for most of the class. Please wear comfortable, closed toe shoes, minimal jewelry, & have long hair tied back.
- You will receive a kitchen apron, which is yours to keep, & a copy of all recipes at the end of class