Plan Your Visit to the Winery
Tasting Room Information
Our Tasting Room Hours
Due to the upcoming holiday season and busy Christmas tree season, our winery hours are as follows:
Through Nov 16th - open Thursday through Sunday, 11 to 5.
Nov 9th - the last day to turn in Wine Trail Passports and the last day of wine by the glass and cheese offerings. (We are making room for the holiday gift shop!)
Nov 15th and 16th - the last weekend of the year that we are offering full wine tastings (seven wines for $7.95).
Nov 22nd - December 24
- Wine Sales - the winery is open daily for wine sales: Monday through Saturday, 10 am to 5:30 and Sunday, 11 am to 5:30.
- Weekends - Enjoy complimentary tastes of a few selected wines, 10 am to 5:30 on Saturdays, 11 am to 5:30 on Sundays
- Weekdays - Enjoy full wine tastings 12 pm to 5 pm Monday through Friday starting Nov 24 (except Friday Nov 28).
- Thanksgiving Day - the farm and winery are closed. Happy Holidays!
- Thanksgiving Weekend - That Friday, Saturday and Sunday there will be complimentary tastes of selected wines, not full wine tastings.
- Christmas Eve - we close at 4 pm
- Dec 27-30 Open for wine tastings and sales, 11 to 5.
- Dec 31 Open for wine tastings and sales, 11 to 2.
Tasting Room Reminders
The cost of the wine tasting is $7.95 plus tax for seven tastes of wine and includes a Jones Winery logo wine glass. For wine tasting hours, please see previous section. Please remember to bring your photo ID to the Tasting Room (eveyone under 30 will be carded).
Our Tasting Room Mission:
Educate and Celebrate!
In a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere, we help guests discover how to taste wines and to appreciate Connecticut wines. Our talented staff leads guests through a guided tasting so they can explore for themselves what they like best about wine. The focus of our wine tastings and our tasting room experience is education.
For more information, please visit our Group Tastings section. Please note, we do not rent or use the facilities for private events.
Directions to the Tasting Room
The Tasting Room is located at 606 Walnut Tree Hill Road, Shelton, CT, at our Homestead Farm. For complete directions, please see our Homestead Farm driving directions.