Plan Your Visit to the Winery
Tasting Room Information
Our Tasting Room Hours
Our hours are Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, 11 am to 5 pm.
As part of our Christmas Tree Season activities, the winery tasting room is transformed into a lovely holiday gift shop with unique ornaments from local artists as well as international artisans. During this time, the winery's hours expand and our offerings change. Please note:
Starting Saturday, Nov 21
- Full wine tastings will be only WEEKDAY afternoons from 12 to 5 pm. (except the Friday after Thanksgiving, which will be like a weekend day; please see below.)
- On WEEKENDS, we will offer a complimentary taste of a few of our most popular and seasonal wines.
- Winery sales will be seven days a week, from 10 am to 5:30 pm (11 am on Sundays).
- Our Wine By the Glass and local cheese offerings are not available during this season and resume when the winery reopens in March.
- We are closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- After Christmas, the winery is open Dec. 27 through Dec. 31. Please check back for our hours during this week after Christmas.
Tasting Room Reminders
The cost of the wine tasting is $9.50 including tax for six tastes of wine and includes a Jones Winery logo wine glass. For wine tasting hours, please see previous section. Please remember to bring your photo ID to the Tasting Room (everyone under 30 will be carded).
Our Tasting Room Mission:
Educate and Celebrate!
In a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere, we help guests discover how to taste wines and to appreciate Connecticut wines. Our talented staff leads guests through a guided tasting so they can explore for themselves what they like best about wine. The focus of our wine tastings and our tasting room experience is education.
If you would like to bring a group of people (more than 8 people) during our regular wine tasting hours, please visit our Group Tastings section. Please note, we do not rent or use the facilities for private events.
Directions to the Tasting Room
The Tasting Room is located at 606 Walnut Tree Hill Road, Shelton, CT, at our Homestead Farm. For complete directions, please see our Homestead Farm driving directions.