Our beautiful Tasting Room is able to accommodate larger groups interested in partaking in these educational wine tastings.
- During the busy fall season, Thursdays and Fridays are great days for group tastings, between 11 am to 4 pm. On weekends, we can accommodate small groups and highly recommend you arrive before 2 pm.
- During November and December, we cannot accommodate group tastings because during the cooler months the indoor heated tasting areas indoors are limited.
- For groups larger than 8 persons, the form below in advance is required. A tasting room representative will contact you to discuss and confirm.
- We offer a guided wine tasting at the Tasting Bar with one of our winery educators. For 6 to 7 tastes of wine, the tasting fee is $12 per person plus tax. The 2019 logo will glass is included. The tasting takes approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wine by the glass maybe be purchased afterwards as well as regional cheese and crackers.
- Please note, we do not permit outside food and open bottles. These policies support local farms and create a wonderful, educational atmosphere at our Tasting Room.
- The last call for wine tastings and the last glass of wine is at 5:15 pm.
- To offer a high quality experience to the scheduled group, on weekends we schedule the last group tasting of the day at 2 pm before the Tasting Room is full with other visiting guests.
- At this time, we do not offer private wine tastings outside of our regular Tasting Room hours.