- Our beautiful Tasting Room is able to accommodate larger groups interested in partaking in these educational wine tastings.
- For groups larger than 8 persons, the form below in advance is required. A tasting room representative will contact you to discuss and confirm.
- We offer a guided wine tasting at the Tasting Bar with one of our winery educators. For 6 to 7 tastes of wine, the tasting fee is $12 per person plus tax. The 2019 logo will glass is included. The tasting takes approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wine by the glass maybe be purchased afterwards as well as regional cheese and crackers.
- Please note, we do not permit outside food and open bottles. These policies support local farms and create a wonderful, educational atmosphere at our Tasting Room.
- From March through May: group tastings can be scheduled Friday from 11 to 4 and on Saturdays and Sundays from 11 to 2 pm
- To offer a high quality experience to the scheduled group, on weekends we schedule the last group tasting of the day at 2 pm before the Tasting Room is full with other visiting guests.
- At this time, we do not offer private wine tastings outside of our regular Tasting Room hours.
Group Tasting Inquiry
Be good to the land and the land will be good to you.
Philip James JONES, FARM FOUNDER, 1821-1912