Top with Jones Raspberry Rhapsody Wine for a cool, elegant, summer dessert.
1 cup hot water
3/4 cup sugar
2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
3 cups strawberries, sliced and hulled, plus additional berries for garnish
1/4 cup Raspberry Rhapsody Wine
1. Stir first 3 ingredients in small bowl until sugar dissolves.
2. Blend 3 cups strawberries in processor until smooth. Add sugar syrup and blend until combined.
3. Pour mixture into 13x9x2-inch nonstick metal baking pan. Freeze until icy around edges, about 25 minutes.
4. Using a fork, stir icy portions into middle of pan. Freeze until mixture is frozen, stirring edges into center every 20 to 30 minutes, for about 1 1/2 hours. Using fork, scrape granita into flaky crystals. Cover tightly and freeze.
5. Spoon granita into bowls, top with a tablespoon of Raspberry Rhapsody wine. Garnish with berries and serve.