Make a delicious sangria year-round with your favorite wines and seasonal fruits - or be creative with what you have on hand!
- Grab a large Pitcher
- Pour in 1 bottle such as Strawberry Serenade, Beacon Light No. 8, First Blush, Woodlands White, or Harvest Time
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange or lime juice.
ADD - Mix, Match, and Have Fun!
FRUIT (1 cup, bite size)
- Berries, Apples, Grapes, Cherries, Oranges, Pineapple, Melon
FRUIT JUICE (1/2 - 1 cup)
- Apple, Cherry, Cranberry, Grape, Pineapple, Mango, Orange
EXTRAS (1/4 - 1/2 cup,optional)
- Gin, Light Rum, Vodka, Grand Marnier, Peach Schnapps
STIR WELL - Refrigerate 3 hours to all day.
- Half-fill glasses with ice cubes.
- Add slices of citrus and fresh fruit garnish.
- Pour Sangria mix in glass.
- Top it off with desired fizz: Seltzer Water, Sparkling Apple Cider, Ginger Ale, or Lemon-Lime Soda.
- 6-8 servings.
Sangria Add-In Inspirations
- New England Sunset: Blueberries & Cranberry Juice & Gin & Lime Slices & Ginger Ale Fizz.
- Tropical Beach: Melon Bites & Pineapple Juice & Mango Juice & Orange Slices with Pineapple Stick garnish.
- Taste of Paris: Strawberries & Lemon Slices & Grand Marnier & French Seltzer Water with Mint garnish.