Tree Season's Hours of Operations
- Starting November 18, we will be open daily from 9am - 5:30pm; we are closed on Thanksgiving Day (including the farm office) and we close at 3 pm on Christmas Eve.
- Only on the 3-day Thanksgiving Weekend & the first weekend of December, the harvest your own fields open at 8 am with reservations; the remainder of the farm opens at 8:30 am.
- Guests planning to harvest their own tree must arrive by 4pm. *Sorry, no exceptions! Please allow additional time for traffic.*
Overview of Our Farm
At our 500-acre farm, we have 200 acres of Christmas trees! For tree season, the parking is at three separate areas. Each area has its own specialty offerings.
- Barnyard Village: Home of our wide selection of fresh, pre-cut trees, starting at $59 plus tax. This is also the location of the Wreath Barn, Winery & Gift Shop Barn, as well as the cookie and cider sales. On weekdays, guests park at this farm for pre-cut as well as harvest your own trees. 606 Walnut Tree Hill Road, Shelton.
- Candy Cane Hill: Large selection of harvest your own trees. Reservations are needed to park at Candy Cane Hill on the weekends. On weekdays, guests park at the Barnyard Village and can take a short walk to the Candy Cane Hill tree fields. 606 Walnut Tree Hill Road, Shelton. (At this location, you drive up our hill to Candy Cane Hill.)
- Merry Berry Valley: Just down the street from the Barnyard Village, Merry Berry Valley also has a great selection of harvest your own trees. This farm location is open by reservation only during the Thanksgiving 3-day weekend and the first weekend in December. 555 Walnut Tree Hill Road, Shelton. (This parking location is 1/2 mile down the street in our valley.)