Thank you for your interest in a group wine tasting at Jones Winery. We pride ourselves in our long, family history of promoting agricultural awareness and education to the local community and visiting guests. Jones Winery Tasting Room staff are pleased to provide a unique learning experience for winery guests, educating them on how to sample, serve, and pair the wines for optimum enjoyment.
- Our beautiful Tasting Room is able to accommodate larger groups interested in partaking in these educational wine tastings. For groups for 8 or more persons, an online Group Inquiry Form in advance is required. A tasting room representative will contact you to discuss and confirm.
- We offer a guided wine tasting at the Tasting Bar with one of our winery educators. For 6 to 7 tastes of wine, the tasting fee is $12 per person plus tax. The 2019 logo will glass is included. The tasting takes approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
- PLEASE NOTE, we do not permit outside food and open bottles. These policies support local farms and create a pleasant atmosphere at our Tasting Room.
- Wine by the glass (2 glass limit) maybe be purchased afterwards as well as regional cheese and crackers.
Hours for Group Tastings
- From March through May: group tastings can be scheduled Friday from 11 to 4 pm and on Saturdays and Sundays 11 to 2 pm
- To offer a high quality experience to the scheduled group, on weekends we schedule the last group tasting of the day at 2 pm before the Tasting Room is full with other visiting guests.
- At this time, we do not offer private wine tastings.
To inquire about scheduling a group tasting, please fill out our Group Tasting Inquiry form. Please note that a winery staff member will be contacting you, after your submission of this form, to discuss and confirm your requested visit.