Thank you for your interest in a group wine tasting at Jones Winery. We pride ourselves in our long, family history of promoting agricultural awareness and education to the local community and visiting guests. Jones Winery Tasting Room staff are pleased to provide a unique learning experience for winery guests, educating them on how to sample, serve, and pair the wines for optimum enjoyment.
DURING THE BUSY FALL SEASON IN OCTOBER, while we can accommodate small groups, we cannot reserve a separate area. At times, we will ask you to break your group into smaller groups for the wine tasting. Group Inquiry Form in advance is required. Please note, no buses can be accommodated. FOR NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER, we cannot accommodate group tastings because during the cooler months of the year, there is less indoor places for tastings.
- Our beautiful Tasting Room is able to accommodate larger groups interested in partaking in these educational wine tastings. For groups for 8 or more persons, an online Group Inquiry Form in advance is required. A tasting room representative will contact you to discuss and confirm.
- We offer a guided wine tasting at the Tasting Bar with one of our winery educators. For 6 to 7 tastes of wine, the tasting fee is $12 per person plus tax. The 2019 logo will glass is included. The tasting takes approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
- PLEASE NOTE, we do not permit outside food and open bottles. These policies support local farms and create a pleasant atmosphere at our Tasting Room.
- Wine by the glass (2 glass limit) maybe be purchased afterwards as well as regional cheese and crackers.
Hours for Group Tastings
- At this time of year through October, group tastings can be scheduled Thursday and Friday from 11 to 4 pm. For weekends during the busy fall season, please note we can accommodate groups but cannot reserve an area for your group or might need to divide large groups up during the wine tasting.
- To offer a high quality experience to the scheduled group, on weekends through October we schedule the last group tasting of the day at 2 pm before the Tasting Room is full with other visiting guests.
- At this time, we do not offer private wine tastings.
To inquire about scheduling a group tasting, please fill out our Group Tasting Inquiry form. A winery staff member will contact you, after your submission of this form, to discuss and confirm your requested visit.