Thank you for your interest in a group wine tasting at Jones Winery. We pride ourselves in our long, family history of promoting agricultural awareness and education to the local community and visiting guests. Jones Winery Tasting Room staff are pleased to provide a unique learning experience for winery guests, educating them on how to sample, serve, and pair the wines for optimum enjoyment.
- Our beautiful Tasting Room is able to accommodate larger groups interested in partaking in these educational wine tastings. For groups for 8 or more persons, an online Group Inquiry Form in advance is required. A tasting room representative will contact you to discuss and confirm.
- We offer a guided wine tasting at the Tasting Bar with one of our winery educators. For 6 to 7 tastes of wine, the tasting fee is $12.95 per person plus tax. The 2020 logo wine glass is included. The tasting takes approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
- PLEASE NOTE, we do not permit outside food and open bottles. These policies support local farms and create a pleasant atmosphere at our Tasting Room.
- Wine by the glass (2 glass limit) maybe be purchased afterwards as well as regional cheese and crackers. We do not permit open bottles.
- We are not a site for hosting birthday parties, showers or other private events even during our regular hours. Please no balloons, presents or party favors should be brought to your group tasting. If guests want to have their special day include a wine tasting or a glass of wine at the Jones Winery, we are very happy to welcome them; however, guests should look for additional locations for hosting the other festivities of the party.
- Buses are not permitted.
Hours for Group Tastings
- To offer a high quality experience to the scheduled group, on weekends we schedule group tastings from 11 am to 2 pm. The last group tasting of the day is 2 pm before the Tasting Room is full with other visiting guests.
- Group tastings can be scheduled Thursday and Friday from 11 to 4 pm.
- Please note we might need to divide large groups up during the wine tasting.
- At this time, we do not offer private wine tastings.
To inquire about scheduling a group tasting, please fill out our Group Tasting Inquiry form. A winery staff member will contact you, after your submission of this form, to discuss and confirm your requested visit.