Thank you for your interest in visiting the Jones Winery with your friends and family.
During our festive fall season, we do not schedule and reserve group tastings. For groups of 15 people or less, we can accommodate them as part our regular tasting hours and no reservations are necessary.
- No outside food, please, as we offer local cheeses to support local farms.
- No open bottles; this and our 2-glass-of-wine limit are part of our family-friendly atmosphere.
- Come earlier in the day if possible; the winery is open Thursday through Sunday 11 to 5:30, and is busier after 2 pm.
- Be flexible; while we can accommodate groups, the guests might need to be placed at different areas of the tasting bar for faster service.
- No special events, please: while we hope to be part of your special day, we do not host birthday parties, showers or corporate events. Thanks for thinking of us, but we are too busy farming to keep up with these types of events.
We look forward to seeing you at the farm and winery.