Style and Flavor Profile
An estate grown wine, our Pinot Gris (pea noh gree) is bright and crisp with
aromas of light citrus and peach, flavors of citrus and melon. Our climate
is similar to ones in northern France and Germany; this wine is made similar
to Alsatian style wines.
What grows together goes together and this wine is a perfect example and pairs beautifully with CT seafood.
• Shellfish- mussels, clams, oysters & scallops (ceviche)
• Cato corner – Womanchego, goat cheese, gruyere, brie
• Smoked salmon
• Vegetarian dishes
Wine Making Process
• Whole cluster pressed, an alternative to crushing and then pressing the fruit.
• Cold fermented in Stainless Steel Tanks for 2-3 week
• Aged in Stainless Steel Tanks for 7 – 9 months