Style and Flavor Profile
This dry Rosé is floral on the nose with notes of violets and rose petals, very delicate. On the palate, this wine is full of red plums, cherries, and dried herbs. Crushed Cabernet Franc grapes spend five hours on the skins. This contributes to the lovely color and subtle flavors of spice. After the skin contact, the juice is extracted by pressing the crushed grapes. That juice is then cold fermented.
This wine pairs well with BBQ and picnic foods.
• Quiche, Paella, Charcuterie
• Grilled chicken, fish, lamb
• Bacon & prosciutto
• Camembert, Colby, Jack, Pecorino, and Chèvre cheeses
Wine Making Process
• Cold fermented in stainless steel 2-3 Weeks
• Aged in stainless steel tanks 4-6 months