These hearty cookies are full of oatmeal, chocolate chips, and dried cranberries. The perfect snack after harvesting your own tree!
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
1 1/3 cup, (250 grams) light brown sugar, packed
2 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup (190 grams) all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon table salt
3 cups (240 grams) rolled oats
1 cup dried cranberries
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cream butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Add in egg and vanilla, continue mixing until smooth.
3. In a seperate bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt together.
4. Stir dry ingredients into the butter/sugar mixture. Stir in the oats, craisins and chocolate chips.
5. Scoop dough with a 2-ounce ice cream scoop, or two spoons, onto parchment-lined baking sheets.
6. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden at the edges. Allow cookies to cool for 5 minutes on the cookie sheet before removing.