Please note our hours and offerings change during the rest of the year.
- Now through December 23, 9am to 5:30pm: Please note the following:
- TASTINGS WEEKDAY AFTERNOONS: We offer full wine tastings during this time period only on weekdays, from 12pm to 5pm.
- SAMPLE TASTINGS WEEKENDS AND THE DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING: We offer complimentary samples of select wines at the Tasting Bar. This can help you choose wine for your holiday gifts and meals. Please note, for the full wine tasting experience, please visit weekday afternoons (see note above).
- SELECT WINE BY THE GLASS AND FOOD OFFERINGS: Due to the Christmas festivities in the shop, on weekends we will not offer any wine by the glass services. Our Christmas Canteen will have coffee, cider and farm trail mix cookies. On weekday afternoons, if there is space in the Tasting Room Gift Shop, guests may be able to purchase one glass of wine, but please note there are no indoor tables or cheese offerings during this season.
- WINE BOTTLE SALES are Monday - Saturday, 9am to 5:30pm and Sunday, 10am to 5:30pm.
- We are closed Thanksgiving Day and will close on December 24th at 3 pm.
- December 26 through Dec 30, 11 am to 5:30 PM: Full tastings and wine by the glass offerings. Last tasting begins at 5:10 pm.
- December 31, 11am to 3pm: Full tastings and wine by the glass offerings. Last tasting begins at 2:40 pm.
Full Wine Tastings
The cost of our full wine tasting for a taste of six wines is $11.25 plus tax and includes a Jones Winery logo wine glass. FOR DECEMBER WEEKDAY AFTERNOONS, WINE TASTINGS WILL BE $8 plus tax. Please remember to bring your photo ID to the Tasting Room.
Our Other Offerings
During our festive Christmas tree season at the farm, the winery tasting room is decked with Christmas trees, ornaments, and one-of-a-kind gifts. The farm has been inviting guests to harvest their own Christmas tree for 70 years, and it a wonderful focal point for all the farm and winery's activities.
Our Tasting Room Mission: Educate and Celebrate!
In a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere, we help guests discover how to taste wines and to appreciate Connecticut wines. Our talented staff leads guests through a guided tasting so they can explore for themselves what they like best about wine. The focus of our wine tastings and our tasting room experience is education.
Directions to the Tasting Room
The Tasting Room is located at 606 Walnut Tree Hill Road, Shelton, CT, at our Homestead Farm. For complete directions, please see our Homestead Farm driving directions. Once you arrive at the farm and park in the main parking lot, signs and wine barrels will direct you through the farmyard to red historic barn where the Tasting Room is located.