Style and Flavor Profile
This aromatic wine has hints of honeycomb and citrus blossom, with flavor of pineapple, tangerine and other exotic fruits. Our climate is similar to ones in northern France and Germany; this wine is made similar to Alsatian style wines.
• Camembert, Feta, Fresh Goat Chevre
• Asian Food, Spicy Dishes, Raw dishes, mildly spiced curries and rice dishes
• Chicken, turkey, fish, shellfish & vegetables
Wine Making Process
• Whole cluster pressed, an alternative to crushing and then pressing the fruit.
• Cold fermented in Stainless Steel Tanks for 2-3 weeks
• Aged in Stainless Steel Tanks for 7 – 9 months
Available in Jones Winery tasting room only.