We welcome guests for the 73rd year of harvesting trees at our farm! We have a wonderful selection of beautiful, healthy trees this year!
Our farm has always prided itself on safety procedures and coordination of guests. This year we have many additional protocols to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff. While somethings will be different this tree season, we are working extra hard so that your family has a special and memorable time. We all "need a little Christmas" this year!
- We are open daily through December 24, except we are closed Thanksgiving Day.
- We will require guests to have reservations for both Harvest Your Own Trees and Fresh Cut Trees only on weekends through Dec 13. Reservations will also be required the Friday after Thanksgiving. On these busy days at the farm, the reservations will ensure we can spread out guests' arrival and departure times to make for a more pleasant and safer experience.
- All guests who visit on the Thanksgiving weekend and first weekend in December should be getting a tree. Guests interested in wine, wreaths, and other holiday items should visit on weekdays or our other weekends when we can best serve you.
- Guests are required to wear masks throughout their visit, even in the tree fields. Anyone not interested in wearing their mask over their mouth and nose for their visit should not visit this year. Thank you for your cooperation.
- We ask guests to visit with members of their household. To limit congregating, there can be no gathering of guests at cars beyond their own immediate family, having a sandwich and snack at their car after harvesting a tree.
- We continue our policy of no alcohol consumption anywhere on the farm as well as no smoking.
- Additional health guidelines include no bonfires to limit group gatherings; no cider sales or onsite eating of farm snacks; no indoor restrooms on weekends. Dogs on leashes are allowed; however when they are better for Harvest Your Own visits since there are many areas of the Barnyard Village dogs are not permitted.
Thank you for your support of our farm! It means so much to the Jones family and our farmers that your family will visit our farm for the wonderful holiday and family experience of getting a Christmas tree.