For almost 75 years, the Jones family has been welcoming families to our farm to harvest Christmas trees. The Christmas tree hunt at our farm is a beloved family tradition for many.
We are working hard once again to assure that everyone who visits us during this Christmas season has a joyful and safe time. We have an exceptional selection of trees, both for cut-your-own in our fields or fresh cut for you in our Barnyard Village.
PLEASE NOTE: Reservations are NOT required now for the remainder of the 2021 Christmas season. Feel free to visit us any day from 9am-5:30pm through Dec. 24th. If you are harvesting your own tree, you must arrive by 4 pm; sorry, no exceptions.
Overview of Our Farm
At our 500-acre farm, we have 200 acres of Christmas trees. We have 3 special areas for guests during tree season:
- Barnyard Village: Home of our wide selection of fresh, pre-cut trees. Also the location of the Wreath Barn, Winery Barn, Holiday Gatherings Gift Pantry, as well as the cookie and cider sales. Guests come to the Barnyard Village to pay for and receive bailing of harvest your own trees from Candy Cane Hill for the remainder of the 2021 Christmas season. 606 Walnut Tree Hill Road, Shelton.
- Candy Cane Hill: Large selection of harvest your own trees. 606 Walnut Tree Hill Road, Shelton.
- Merry Berry Valley: (Now closed for 2021.) Many families love getting their harvest your own trees here, especially with its selection of fir trees, including Fraser fir. This farm is part of our main farm, but it has its own parking area and entrance. It is a short walk or drive to the Barnyard Village. 555 Walnut Tree Hill Road, Shelton.
Additional Information –
- Our Holiday Courtyard Market continues to offer unique farm and winery gifts in our historic Winery Barn as well as our Harvest Kitchen's Holiday Gatherings Pantry. These buildings are open daily 9am.
- Our beloved farm-made Christmas cookies are available outdoors in the Holiday Courtyard Market adjacent to the Winery Barn. We offer 4-packs of our trail mix cookies, as well as cold and hot cider. Limited benches available nearby for farm snacks. A small bonfire is located in the area for guests to stand near to warm themselves.
- The full line of Jones wines are available in the Winery Barn.
- We offer complimentary tastes from a selection of our most popular wines on the weekends. On the weekdays from 12 noon to 5 pm, we plan to offer full tastings. If full tastings are not available on a weekday afternoon, a few complimentary tastes of select wines will be available. Please note, there is no indoor seating or glass of wine service during tree season.
- Dogs are welcome in the tree fields while you get your harvest your own tree, as long as they are on a leash at all times. Dogs are not recommended in our Barnyard Village when getting a Pre-Cut Tree since there are less areas for dogs to walk. Also, please note pets cannot enter all the areas, such as the Wreath Barn, Winery Barn, or any indoor spaces.
For those guests who were not able to visit in 2020, please understand that these adjustments are being made for your well-being, safety, and farm experience. Thank you for your understanding.